With an almost sheer endless source of MDF waste and a rapidly growing demand for active carbon on the other end of the recycling process (CAGR 7 to 10%), Act&Sorb taps into two highly attractive markets.
Act&Sorb not only reduces costs for waste providers, but also delivers low-cost, high-quality activated carbon. We’ve designed our proprietary process in such a way that it is completely scalable, ensuring that – however small or big the plant – the payback time is a mere 4 years.
Here’s why a number of innovative companies and major market players are already working closely with us:
- Act&Sorb is the only proven industrial-scale MDF recycling method that does not require waste to be cleaned;
- Competitive advantage with sheer endless source of MDF waste available worldwide;
- Up to 30% cost reduction on MDF for waste providers;
- Compared to using fresh wood, our process produces at least 33% more activated carbon;
- Payback time of only 3 to 4 years;
- Act&Sorb activated carbon has a competitive sales price per ton;
- World’s first industrial MDF recycling plant – processing over 25,000 ton MDF - to open at the beginning of 2020;
- Our research doesn’t stop with our unique solution for hard to recycle MDF waste. Working in close collaboration with universities, we aim to develop more innovative recycling strategies for other non-recyclable waste.
Besides building our own plants, we will be providing licensing for external plants, including service contracts and tailor-made solutions for the furniture manufacturing industry.
Currently supported by
Looking to invest or partner in Act&Sorb?
Would you like to join our mission? We welcome investors and partnerships with innovative technology partners, as well as waste producers and collectors.