With an almost sheer endless source of wood residues waste and a rapidly growing demand for active carbon on the other end of the recycling process (CAGR 7 to 10%), Act&Sorb taps into two highly attractive markets.
Act&Sorb not only reduces costs for waste providers, but also delivers low-cost, high-quality activated carbon. We’ve designed our proprietary process in such a way that it is completely scalable, ensuring that – however small or big the plant – the payback time is a mere 4 years.
Here’s why a number of innovative companies and major market players are already working closely with us:
• Competitive advantage with sheer endless source of wood residues waste available worldwide;
• Up to 30% cost reduction on wood residues for waste providers;
• Compared to using fresh wood, our process produces at least 33% more activated carbon;
• Payback time of only 3 to 4 years;
• Act&Sorb activated carbon has a competitive sales price per ton;
• World’s first industrial wood residues recycling plant with a focus on MDF– processing over 25,000 ton wood residues;
• Our research doesn’t stop with our unique solution for hard to recycle waste. Working in close collaboration with universities, we aim to develop more innovative recycling strategies for other non-recyclable waste.
Besides building our own plants, we will be providing licensing or build joint ventures for external plants, including service contracts and tailor-made solutions for the furniture manufacturing industry.
Currently supported by
Would you like to join our mission?
We welcome partnerships with innovative technology partners, as well as waste producers and collectors, raw materials and activated carbon partners, …